2015 Exeter Prize for Matthias Sutter
We are happy to announce that Matthias Sutter is among the winners of the 2015 Exeter Prize for the best paper published in the previous calendar year in a peer-reviewed journal in the fields of Experimental Economics, Behavioural Economics and Decision Theory.
The prize jury voted unanimously for the paper titled “Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior and Equilibrium Selection” (joint with Gary Charness, Francesco Feri, and Miguel Melendez-Jimenez), which was published in Econometrica.
Spring Course on Epistemic Game Theory with Andrés Perea
On April 28/29 a short course on epistemic game theory was held by one of the leading experts in the field, Andrès Perea from Maastricht University. Please find a short summary of the event here.
10th eeecon workshop & Inaugural Lecture with Loukas Balafoutas
Our 10th eeecon workshop took place on March 11 (detailed program) and was followed by the inaugural lecture with Loukas Balafoutas who talked about "Verhalten im ökonomischen Labor und im Feld: Kooperation, Betrug, und andere Geschichten". Please find more detailed information here.
- A. Sanwald, E. Theurl. "Out-of-pocket payments in the Austrian health care system - a distributional analysis", International Journal for Equity in Health (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
- E. Blanco, M. C. Lopez, S. Villamayor-Tomas. "Exogenous Degradation in the Commons: Field Experimental Evidence", Ecological Economics (forthcoming). Link
- E. G. Dutcher, L. Balafoutas, F. Lindner, D. Ryvkin and M. Sutter. "Strive to be first or avoid being last: An experiment on relative performance incentives", Games and Economic Behavior (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
- M. Sutter, M. Oberauer, L. Yilmaz. "Delay of gratification and the role of defaults - An experiment with kindergarten children", Economics Letters (forthcoming).
Recent Working Papers
- M. Fokkema, N. Smits, A. Zeileis, T. Hothorn and H. Kelderman. "Detecting Treatment-Subgroup Interactions in Clustered Data with Generalized Linear Mixed-Effects Model Trees", 2015-10. [Online version]
- M. Halla, G. Pruckner and T. Schober. "The cost-effectiveness of developmental screenings: Evidence from a nationwide programme", 2015-09. [Online version]
- L. B. Fischer and M. Pfaffermayr. "The more the merrier? Migration and Convergence among European Regions", 2015-08. [Online version]
- S. Angerer, D. Glätzle-Rützler, P. Lergetporer and M. Sutter. "Cooperation and discrimination within and across language borders: Evidence from children in a bilingual city", 2015-07. [Online version]