4th eeecon lecture with Hans-Werner Sinn
The 4th eeecon lecture with our guest Hans-Werner Sinn (LMU Munich / ifo institute) will take place on May 24. The talk will be about "Der Euro. Von der Friedensidee zum Zankapfel". You can find more detailed information on the invitation.
eeecon @ Lange Nacht der Forschung
Spring Course on Evolutionary Game Theory with Christoph Kuzmics
After a successful start with an introduction to the field of Epistemic Game theory by Andrés Perea in 2015, we are happy to announce a sequel to the Innsbruck Spring Courses on Economic Theory. Christoph Kuzmics (University of Graz) will give a mini-course on Evolutionary Game Theory from April 26 to April 27, 2016.
Replication study published in Science
A major replication study on laboratory experiments in economics that involved the 4 eeecon members Jürgen Huber, Michael Kirchler, Felix Holzmeister, and Michael Razen is now published in Science. Congratulations!
Publication in Science Advances
We are proud to announce that the joint publication of eeecon member Esther Blanco together with Xavier Basurto (Duke University and guest researcher at the University of Innsbruck), Mateja Nenadovic (Duke University) and Björn Vollan (University of Marburg and former eeecon member) on "Integrating Simultaneous Pro-social and Anti-social Behavior into Theories of Collective Action" is now published in Science Advances and subject of various international press articles.
- L. Balafoutas, B. J. Davis and M. Sutter. "Affirmative action or just discrimination? A study on the endogenous emergence of quotas", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
- S. Czermak, F. Feri, D. Glätzle-Rützler, M. Sutter. "How strategic are children and adolescents? Experimental evidence from normal-form games", Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (forthcoming).
- A. Sanwald and E. Theurl. "Out-of-pocket expenditures of private households for dental services - Empirical evidence from Austria", Health Economics Review. Link
- A. Sanwald and E. Theurl. "Out-of-pocket expenditures for pharmaceuticals: Lessons from the Austrian household budget survey", European Journal of Health Economics (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
Recent Working Papers
- L. Balafoutas, B. J. Davis and M. Sutter. "Affirmative action or just discrimination? A study on the endogenous emergence of quotas", 2016-10. [Online version]
- L. Balafoutas and H. Fornwagner. "The limits of guilt", 2016-09. [Online version]
- M. Dabernig, G. J. Mayr, J. W. Messner and A. Zeileis. "Spatial Ensemble Post-Processing with Standardized Anomalies", 2016-08. [Online version]
- R. Stauffer, J. W. Messner, G. J. Mayr, N. Umlauf and A. Zeileis. "Spatio-Temporal Precipitation Climatology over Complex Terrain Using a Censored Additive Regression Model", 2016-07. [Online version]
- M. Razen, J. Huber and M. Kirchler. "Cash Inflow and Trading Horizon in Asset Markets", 2016-06. [Online version]