9th eeecon workshop & 2nd eeecon lecture
Save the date for our 9th eeecon workshop and the 2nd eeecon lecture on October 1st! Our guest in the lecture will be Josef Zweimüller from the University of Zurich who will talk about "Arbeitslosigkeit und Arbeitslosenversicherung in Zeiten der Rezession". Detailed information can be found here.
Evaluation of the Faculty
Supporting materials for the evaluation of the Faculty of Economics and Statistics on March 27/28 can be found at eeecon.uibk.ac.at/evaluation
We are proud to announce that Matthias Sutter was ranked 2nd in the latest Handelsblattranking. In the category under 40 years, Loukas Balafoutas was ranked 73 and Achim Zeileis 88. eeecon congratulates!
We are happy to announce the opening of our new experimental laboratory in the former AR1 in the SOWI-ZID. We would like to thank our sponsors for their support. The official opening of the lab took place on October 9, 2013.
- S. Angerer, D. Glätzle-Rützler, P. Lergetporer and M. Sutter. "Donations, risk attitudes and time preferences: A study on altruism in primary school children", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (forthcming). Working Paper Version
- A. Beck, R. Kerschbamer, J. Qiu and M. Sutter. "Car Mechanics in the Lab - Investigating the Behavior of Real Experts on Experimental Markets for Credence Goods", 2014. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
- J. Scharler and W. Luhan. "Inflation illusion and the Taylor principle: An experimental study", 2014. Journal of Economics Dynamics and Control (forthcoming).
- P. Lergetporer, S. Angerer, D. Glätzle-Rützler and M. Sutter. "Third party punishment increases cooperation in children through (misaligned) expectations and conditional cooperation", 2014. PNAS. link
Recent Working Papers
- J. C. Cox, R. Kerschbamer and D. Neururer. "What is trustworthiness and what drives it?", 2014-23. [Online version]
- M. Kirchler, C. Bonn, J. Huber and M. Razen. "The Inflow-Effect - Trader Inflow and Bubble Formation in Asset Markets", 2014-22. [Online version]
- S. Angerer, D. Glätzle-Rützler, P. Lergetporer and M. Sutter. "Donations, risk attitudes and time preferences: A study on altruism in primary school children", 2014-21. [Online version]
- C. Kleiber and A. Zeileis. "Visualizing Count Data Regressions Using Rootograms", 2014-20. [Online version]