3rd eeecon lecture & 11th eeecon workshop
Our 3rd eeecon lecture and the 11th edition of the eeecon workshop will take place on September, 30. Our guest in the lecture will be Lars P. Feld (University of Freiburg / Walter Eucken Institute) who will talk about "Fiskalpolitik und Fiskalregeln in schwierigen Zeiten". Please find the invitation with more detailed information here.
2015 Exeter Prize for Matthias Sutter
We are happy to announce that Matthias Sutter is among the winners of the 2015 Exeter Prize for the best paper published in the previous calendar year in a peer-reviewed journal in the fields of Experimental Economics, Behavioural Economics and Decision Theory.
The prize jury voted unanimously for the paper titled “Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior and Equilibrium Selection” (joint with Gary Charness, Francesco Feri, and Miguel Melendez-Jimenez), which was published in Econometrica.
Spring Course on Epistemic Game Theory with Andrés Perea
On April 28/29 a short course on epistemic game theory was held by one of the leading experts in the field, Andrès Perea from Maastricht University. Please find a short summary of the event here.
10th eeecon workshop & Inaugural Lecture with Loukas Balafoutas
Our 10th eeecon workshop took place on March 11 (detailed program) and was followed by the inaugural lecture with Loukas Balafoutas who talked about "Verhalten im ökonomischen Labor und im Feld: Kooperation, Betrug, und andere Geschichten". Please find more detailed information here.
- C. Hauser, U. Perkmann, S. Puntscher, J. Walde, G. Tappeiner. "Trust Works! Sources and Effects of Social Capital in the Workplace", Social Indicators Research (forthcoming). Link
- N. Montinari, A. Nicolo, R. Öxl. "The gift of being chosen", Experimental Economics (forthcoming). Link
- T. Stöckl, J. Huber, M. Kirchler and F. Lindner. "Hot Hand and Gambler's Fallacy in Teams: Evidence from Investment Experiments", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (forthcoming). Link
- S. Gobien and B. Vollan. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia", American Journal of Agricultural Economics (forthcoming). Working Paper Version
Recent Working Papers
- L. B. Fischer and M. Pfaffermayr. "The more the merrier? Migration and Convergence among European Regions", 2015-08. [Online version]
- S. Angerer, D. Glätzle-Rützler, P. Lergetporer and M. Sutter. "Cooperation and discrimination within and across language borders: Evidence from children in a bilingual city", 2015-07. [Online version]
- M. Geiger, W. Luhan and J. Scharler. "When do Fiscal Consolidations Lead to Consumption Booms? Lessons from a Laboratory Experiment", 2015-06. [Online version]
- A. Sanwald and E. Theurl. "Out-of-pocket payments in the Austrian healthcare system - a distributional analysis", 2015-05. [Online version]