13th eeecon workshop with Uwe Sunde
Our 13th eeecon workshop is coming up on September 28. Our special guest and keynote lecturer will be Uwe Sunde from the LMU Munich who will talk about "The Nature and Predictive Power of Preferences: Global Evidence". More detailed information can be found on the program.
Publication in Nature Climate Change
We are proud to announce that a joint project of eeecon members Nikolaus Umlauf and Achim Zeileis together with a team of international researchers resulted in another high-profile publication on "Remotely sensed resilience of tropical forests" in Nature Climate Change.
4th eeecon lecture with Hans-Werner Sinn
The 4th eeecon lecture with our guest Hans-Werner Sinn (LMU Munich / ifo institute) took place on May 24th 2016. About 250 people listened to his talk about "Der Euro. Von der Friedensidee zum Zankapfel".
eeecon @ Lange Nacht der Forschung
Replication study published in Science
A major replication study on laboratory experiments in economics that involved the 4 eeecon members Jürgen Huber, Michael Kirchler, Felix Holzmeister, and Michael Razen is now published in Science. Congratulations!
Publication in Science Advances
We are proud to announce that the joint publication of eeecon member Esther Blanco together with Xavier Basurto (Duke University and guest researcher at the University of Innsbruck), Mateja Nenadovic (Duke University) and Björn Vollan (University of Marburg and former eeecon member) on "Integrating Simultaneous Pro-social and Anti-social Behavior into Theories of Collective Action" is now published in Science Advances and subject of various international press articles.
- J. Verbesselt, N. Umlauf, M. Hirota, M. Holgrem, E. H. Van Nes, M. Herold, A. Zeileis, M. Scheffer. "Remotely Sensed Resilience of Tropical Forests", Nature Climate Change. Link
- J. Cox, R. Kerschbamer, D. Neururer. "What is Trustworthiness and What Drives it?", Games and Economic Behavior. Link
- C. Kleiber, A. Zeileis. "Visualizing Count Data Regressions Using Rootograms", The American Statistician. Link
- A. Gantner, R. Kerschbamer. "Fairness and Efficiency in a Subjective Claims Problem", Journal of Econmic Behavior and Organization (forthcoming). Link
Recent Working Papers
- F. Wickelmaier and A. Zeileis. "Using Recursive Partitioning to Account for Parameter Heterogeneity in Multinomial Processing Tree Models", 2016-26. [Online version]
- M. Philipp, C. Strobl, J. de la Torre and A. Zeileis. "On the Estimation of Standard Errors in Cognitive Diagnosis Models", 2016-25. [Online version]
- F. Lindner and J. Rose. "No need for more time: Intertemporal allocation decisions under time pressure", 2016-24. [Online version]
- C. Eder and M. Halla. "The Long-lasting Shadow of the Allied Occupation of Austria on its Spatial Equilibrium", 2016-23. [Online version]