Software infrastructure for statistical computing:
- The R Project for Statistical Computing.
- The R-Forge development platform.
- The Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN).
I am involved in the following software projects:
- C++ library BayesX: Bayesian Inference in Structured Additive Regression Models.
- R package BayesXsrc: Provides the BayesX command line tool for easy installation.
- R package R2BayesX: An R interface to estimate structured additive regression (STAR) models with BayesX.
- R package bamlss: Bayesian Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape (and Beyond). Detailed descriptions and examples are available at http://bamlss.org/.
- R package exams: Sweave-based automatic generation of exams including multiple-choice questions and arithmetic problems. Exams can be produced in various formats, including PDF, HTML, Moodle XML, QTI 1.2 (for OLAT/OpenOLAT), QTI 2.1. Detailed descriptions and examples are available at http://R-exams.org/.
- R package softtrees: Distributional Adaptive Soft Regression Trees.